Second city of Peru Arequipa is an emblematic city of the country, animated by day and night, modern and historical. Arequipa is called the “White City” because of its many buildings in “sillar”, a white volcanic stone.
Its plaza de Armas surrounded by colonial buildings and an immense cathedral is considered one of the most beautiful in Peru.
With 300 days of sunshine per year, Arequipa is a perfect place to pack your luggage a few days, enjoying a climb on the Misti volcano or a adventure Rafting along Rio Chile.
You can also explore the deepest canyon in the world: El Colca, the emblematic place of the Andean condor, an unmissable and unique experience not to be missed.
You will find all these activities and more at the Dragonfly Arequipa, so do not hesitate any more and book on our site now to take advantage of our offers
The 10 most interesting things to do in Arequipa
Easy places to go, close to downtown, and not to be missed:
- Monastery of Santa Catalina, Santa Catalina 301, Arequipa
- Plaza de Armas, Santa Catalina and San Agustin
- Historical Center of Arequipa.
- Museum of the Cathedral of Arequipa, Plaza de Armas
- Mirador de Yanahuara, Cuesta de Angel
- San Camilo Market, San Camilo Street and Pierola Street
- Church of the Compania,
- San Lazaro Neighborhood, between the streets Jerusalem, Grau Bridge and Av. Juan de la Torre
- Claustro de la Compañia, between the streets Santo Domingo and Calle Palacio Viejo
- A whole day to the Colca Canyon.
Why to book with Dragonfly Hostels ? Because we know each other .. ☺
We also keep on track your itineray And store your lugage with no charge..